We Buy Houses West Chester PA ! If you are thinking about selling your West Chester PA Property, and you need a Cash Home Buyer, then please give us a call so we can make you an All Cash Offer. We’ll close on your terms! Find out why we are ranked as the #1 Trusted Local Cash Buyers in Chester County. If you need to sell my house fast in the West Chester, PA or in the surrounding area… we’d like to make you a fair all-cash offer. And we’ll even GUARANTEE that offer and can have a check in your hand in as little as 2 weeks.
Trusted Local Cash Buyers
Right Here in Chester County, PA!
We Can Help With:
- Homeowner Stress,
- Put More Cash In Your Pocket,
- Skip The Repairs,
- Avoid the Hassles of Showings,
- Taking Away The Uncertainty,
- Freeing Up Your Time,
- And All Of That Will
- Help You Get Started On The Next Chapter!
Let us take over the burden of that unwanted property.
It’s Fast and Easy To Get a no-obligation Cash Offer and Close on Your Terms. There are lots of homeowner situations where we can help, including:
- avoiding foreclosure,
- owe liens,
- house is in probate,
- inherited an unwanted property,
- own a vacant house,
- upside down in your mortgage,
- behind on payments,
- expensive repairs, sell “As-Is”
- water or mold damage,
- downsized and can’t sell your house,
- needs repairs you can’t pay for,
- fire damaged,
- lousy tenants,
- and more
If you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready. So, do you need to sell your West Chester house fast? If So, we want to work with you! Find out why we are the #1 Trusted Local Cash Buyers!
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (484) 713-4009
We Buy Houses West Chester PA – And We Buy Them Fast!
You’ve tried to sell your West Chester house but are running into roadblocks. You probably even tried calling a real estate agent. Sometimes selling a house the traditional way with a real estate agent is simply not the best for everyone. As you know, there can be lots of pitfalls when selling a house the agent route, including: having to clean up and repair the property so it shows well, finding an agent who you trust and who can deliver on their promise (selling your house quickly), signing a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term, the piles of paperwork you have to sign, shuffling paperwork back and forth from buyer –> to agent –> to you… and back.
The biggest issue with trying to sell with a real estate agent or selling it yourself is often times retail buyers will tie up a home for weeks and pull out on the deal at the last second… or have their bank loan fall through.
Sell My House Fast West Chester PA
The pressure from needing to sell your West Chester house quickly can be difficult. It can all add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
SellPAHomeFast works differently. We work with our Clients to understand their situation. Solving problems is our Number 1 goal. We will be happy to provide you a fair all-cash offer on your West Chester house within 24 hours of submitting the short property info form below and can close when you want to close. If the house is in terrible shape and you don’t want to (or can’t) fix it up… NO problem, we’ll deal with it for you. If you need to get something done quickly, we can close in as little as 2 weeks because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing.
No matter the condition of your house – your situation – or time frame…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and to get out from under that property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your West Chester Pennsylvania area house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (484) 713-4009
We Buy Houses West Chester PA
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. We Are Trusted Local Cash Buyers, and we specialize in helping people with divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses West Chester, PA and the surrounding areas. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and we’ll contact you within 24 hours.
If you prefer to talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information just give us a call today at (484) 713-4009.
We buy houses in Chester County, Philadelphia County, Bucks County, Delaware County, Lancaster County, and Montgomery County.
About West Chester Pennsylvania
In 2017, West Chester was named among the best Main Streets in all of America.
West Chester is a borough and the county seat of Chester County, Pennsylvania, in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. The population was 18,461 at the 2010 census.
West Chester, PA Housing Market Trends (as of 1/27/20)
- The average price per square foot: $177 (+0.57% over last year)
- Average Days on Market: 42
- Average Sale Price: $417,000 (+20.6% since last year)
- Median Sales Price: $342,000
- Average Sale Price vs Listing Price: 1.6% below list
- Redfin Competitive Score: 71 = Very Competitive
- Average Down Payment: 21.2%
West Chester PA Property Taxes:
- Chester County has the highest average property tax in PA ($4,192).
- The Borough of West Chester property tax rate is 11.329 Mills
- West Chester Borough tax rate is 6th highest (out of 73) in Chester County.
- The West Chester Area School District (WCASD) Mills Rate is 21.6622
- West Chester Area School District property tax rate is 2nd lowest (out of 14) in Chester County.
- Combined, West Chester Borough property tax rates ranks 19th lowest (out of 73) Municipalities in PA
West Chester Crime Rates
- West Chester Crime Index (100 is safest): 34
- Crime rate (per 1,000 Residents): 1.85
- Pennsylvania Crime Rate (per 1,000 Residents): 3.06
West Chester PA Schools
The West Chester Area School District has 3 High Schools, 3 Middle Schools, and 10 elementary schools. Henderson High School is located within West Chester Borough. The West Chester School District ranks in the top 25 school districts in the state of Pennsylvania.
West Chester is also home to the West Chester University of Pennsylvania.
According to City-Data.com, here’s how West Chester compares to the rest of the Pennsylvania:
- Median house value above state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Number of college students significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher significantly above state average.
West Chester History
West Chester area was originally known as Turk’s Head—after the inn of the same name located in what is now the center of the borough. West Chester has been the seat of government in Chester County since 1786 when the seat was moved from nearby Chester in what is now Delaware County. The borough was incorporated in 1799. In the heart of town is its courthouse, a classical revival building designed in the 1840s by Thomas U. Walter, one of the architects for the Capitol in Washington, D.C.
West Chester has a proud history of technology innovation. In the 18th century West Chester was a center of clock making. In the late 19th century West Chester became a major wheel works area, first for wagons and later automobiles. In the late 20th century, Commodore International, one of the pioneers of home computers, was headquartered in West Chester.
The West Chester Downtown Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
West Chester Attractions
West Chester has a variety of attractions including restaurants, shops, parks, and historical sites. Popular tourist attractions are the Chester County Historical Society, the American Helicopter Museum, the West Chester Railroad, Brandywine Picnic Park, and QVC studio tours. People can also explore Downtown West Chester, which features a selection of restaurants, micro-breweries, and retail stores along with historical buildings.
The UpTown Knauer Performing Arts Center opened in 2017, and offers world class performing arts in downtown West Chester, PA, including Broadway style theater, jazz, jazz, classic and contemporary music, films, and hosts renowned speaker events.
Corporate headquarters include:
- Mars Drinks, maker of Flavia Beverage Systems
- VWR International (lab and scientific supplies distributor)
- Synthes (medical company)
- Economy.com, part of Moody’s Analytics
- QVC has its headquarters and television studios in West Goshen Township, near West Chester.
If you want to learn more about West Chester, PA, visit: https://west-chester.com
Learn More About Working With Local Cash Home Buyers Like SellPAHomeFast
We buy houses West Chester PA, 19380, 19382, and all surrounding areas in Chester County, and Delaware County Pennsylvania: including Downingtown, East Bradford, East Goshen, Exton, Glen Mills, Pocopson, Thornbury, West Whiteland, West Goshen, and Westtown. Connect with us if you need to – sell my house fast. We are trusted local cash buyers. We’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose. We Buy Houses West Chester PA!